Sunday, February 23, 2014

And my Guest Blogger is...

Starting NEXT SUNDAY I am going to have a very special guest joining my blog. Her name is Alex, and she is going to regularly post every Sunday she is able! I am going to post my stats for the week on my stats page on Sundays, as well as my own post if I have something to say, but Sunday is Alex's day. You can read more about her on the "More About The Anchor Angel" page.

She was a very positive force for me last year. One day, while I was working, I kept thinking about working out and how I didn't like the way I looked and I was done feeling that way. I texted Alex, one of the best friends I had made in college, and told her I was tired of being down on myself, unmotivated, and unhealthy. She agreed to be a positive, driving force. We both decided to stop knocking our bodies, to start eating healthier, and to start encouraging each other, even if all we did was something little.

Ever since that day, I have really adopted a positive attitude. It was hard to keep that attitude for a while, but Alex has agreed to help me once again, even going so far as to be my other blogging half! I am so happy she agreed! I know you readers will love her as much as I do!

Remember: KEEP POSITIVE. Staying fit and healthy is hard. ALL DAY I have craved these delish pastries my mom bought and, while I WILL let myself have one at some point this week, I want to eat it on a day I have the time to enjoy it, not to just have it because I have a craving I cannot control. This has been a hard day for cravings, and I am really proud that I didn't give in. If I can do it, I KNOW you guys can, too!

Keep it up, Angels. I cannot wait to see what Alex has in store for us next week! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Let me know what you think (: