Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Guest Post: How Can a Busy Girl Get Moving?

Hey everyone! It's Alex again! How did everybody do last week with keeping moving?? I realized I need to move more. I thought I was doing okay, but I really gotta work on hitting that 10,000 step mark. It's hard for me though because I work full time. It's hard to find time to work out when you work 40 hours a week!!

If you're anything like me, when you get home from work, the last thing you want to do is work out. I just wanna eat dinner and then relax.  So here are a few tips I've tried or some I've heard from others that may help:

  1.  If you want to go to the gym after work, being clothes with you to work. If I come home first to change, I lose my Motivation to go to the gym. If I'm already out and I don't have an excuse to go home, I'm more likely to go.
  2. Find short exercises to do at home while you watch TV. Or just do a few exercises during commercials, like jogging in place or doing a few push-ups. Just do something! I absolutely hate commercials so this is one I like to do to pass the time.
  3. Try doing a workout while watching a movie. I've done this before while watching Harry Potter movies. I found a great one for these movies on Pinterest, similar to the Oscars workout Stephanie posted this week. Find one for your favorite movie. Or make one up to share with others!


    Do you have any other suggestions? Comment below! We love to hear them. And as always, have fun getting healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Let me know what you think (: