Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mobile Post: my boyfriend makes me eat unhealthy food...

Okay, no he doesn't, but it seems whenever I am with him I have a harder time controlling my portions and intake...why do you think that is?

I am trying REALLY hard the rest of this week to behave on food and exercise. Sometimes, though, you realize there are going to be bad days. Even so, I learned my lesson. This is MY fitness journey! No one can get in the way but me. I have to develop the willpower to overcome cravings and eat healthy and controlled, even when on "vacation." How do you do this? And what advice do YOU have for not jumping off the healthy wagon just because you're on vacation? Share please! 

I promise, when I get back from my visit I will have real posts :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Let me know what you think (: