Monday, February 23, 2015

What Else I Will Use this Blog For

If you read this blog at all, you know it was once a fitness blog. I love fitness blogging. It is something I am still passionate about. Even so, I cannot focus as much on fitness right now because of weather and availability. I have had a lot happen in the past 7 months, just about all for the better!

The only thing NOT for the better, unfortunately, was my fitness.

Still, I am planning on continuing to keep this blog, not just for fitness, but because I may have a chance to really live my dreams soon, and until I have a website of my own, I want to have this blog as my main website.

So for all of you who supported me and are continuing to support me, I appreciate it. Please don't count me out yet. I am happier than ever and I really plan making 2015 my best year yet (:

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Let me know what you think (: